Thursday 29 September 2011

Mushroom lasagne

The other day my friend Maria generously gave me half a kilo of funnel chantrelles she picked. I saw it as another opportunity to - that's right - tackle another Plenty recipe. I went for the mushroom lasagne prepared with no less than four different cheeses: ricotta, Gruyère, mozzarella and Parmesan. It's the first time I've done lasagne from a recipe, or this elaborately, making my own béchamel sauce too, which was so easy that I don't understand why I didn't make it myself before. I made half a portion, which was still enough for at least 3 people. And like Ottolenghi suggested, I enjoyed it with green salad, with avocados and cherry tomatoes. Finally, one more big thank you to Maria. I am so happy to have such lovely and thoughtful friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment