Monday 1 August 2011

Project: Ottolenghi's PLENTY

Last week I received in the mail Yotam Ottolenghi's latest cookbook. Plenty is a collection of Ottolenghi's fantastic vegetarian recipes from his The New Vegetarian series in the Guardian. Although not a vegetarian himself, the book is a beautiful compilation of exciting looking plant-based foods. The series has been praised by food lovers, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.

My project is to go through the recipes in the book one by one, not in any particular order, and report on the results here. And no, this is not an attempt to replicate Julie & Julia. This is a project with no time frame and will feature in the blog whenever I've completed a new dish. Just for fun. And I absolutely reserve the right to abort the project if it no longer excites me! But for now, I am tickling with anticipation at the flavours ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment